The Heartlands is a simple campaign that is geared towards classic d&d with dungeon crawling, town and world interaction.
It begins in the Heartlands of the Forgotten Realms, (Cormyr, Sembia, The Dalelands, The Dragon Coast etc) and contains has several story arcs:
1. Myths of the Heartlands: Simple adventurers travel the world exploring famous myths, gaining renown and fortune.
2. Heroes of the Heartlands: Through powerful confrontations our simple adventurers are forged into famous heroes of the realms.
3. Too be discovered...
Current House Rules:
1. Please DO NOT register for a game before contacting the GM CHUCKC to insure you will have a spot and understand game requirements.
2. Level Advancement: 5E Milestone experience is awarded during story progression. This includes roleplaying as well as completing major & minor challenges.
3 Roleplaying rewards: 5E inspiration rewards are randomly received when players do a great job of emulating their character's personality.
4. Starting Level: All characters start at 1 level below current group level unless GM approved.
5. Character Classes: Standard unless GM approved.
6. All regular players are required to register for all games scheduled via the event calendar.
7. Probably something else I can't think of right now. :)